Friday, February 16, 2007

I've Moved!

I’ve moved to WhereAmIWearing.com.

I will be blogging about my trip, which is now less than a month away, for the BootsnAll Travel Network. It should be a lot of fun. Even more fun, if you GO THERE EVERY DAY and make comments.

I am really looking forward to this trip, but I’ll get lonely. So, go make comments. You wouldn’t want me to get all homesick and wallowy. I go on these trips for YOU people. I’m going all the way to Bangladesh to see where my underwear was made. You could at least go to my new Blog.

Does that sound needy?

Well, I am!

LOVE ME!

Go now to WhereAmIWearing.com

1 comment:

Donna J. Shepherd said...

I didn't see a place to comment on the new blog. I left a comment on your YouTube video. Very cool! This is Donna from the Erma Conference!